A company that design high powered lasers are looking to recruit a Power Electronics Engineer to join their growing team.
The family run business is expanding, and currently has approximately 60 employees.
As a Power Electronics Engineer you will be involved in the research and design, building and testing of power electronic systems for high power, high voltage and switch mode power supplies.
The successful Power Electronics Engineer will be given the freedom to work on multiple projects with no micromanagement, and therefore will need to be competent in the full life cycle of product development.
Requirements of the Power Electronics Engineer
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or similar
- Analogue/digital electronic design experience
- Good understanding of power electronics
- Design of high voltage components (power supplies/ DCDC converters, inverters etc.)
- Experience in testing and product life cycle development
Apply: Stephanie AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
Position: Power Electronics Engineer