Job Title: Power Electronics Design Engineer
Location: Newton, Powys
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Excellent Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Power Electronics Design Engineer to join a World Leading Manufacturing & Engineering Specialist company based in Newtown, Powys. The company will consider a Junior/Graduate, Mid-Level and Senior Power Electronics Engineers to join a multi-cultural and highly skilled engineering team that is currently experiencing a thrilling period of growth within the business.
Role: The Power Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of analogue, digital, electronic circuits, and systems for power electronics. The successful Power Electronics Design Engineer will also need to have knowledge & experience in detailing and delivering power electronic product design through to manufacture in line with customer requirements and commercial objectives.
The salary on offer is £30,000 - £50,000 per annum depending on experience. Remote work is available due to COVID-19.
Power Electronics Design Engineer Key Skills:
- Degree/PHD qualified in an Engineering discipline
- Ideally a Chartered Engineer
- 2-4+ years industry experience
- Proven experience of designing power electronic circuits
- Experience of Electronics Circuit design (analogue/digital)
- Experience in bench testing and component evaluation
- Experience with PCB design & Schematic Capture
- SMPS Design expereince
- Experience in AC/DC, DC/DC, and DC/AC conversion
- Power Conversion - 100W to 500 kilowatts
- Good understanding of MOSFETS, IGBT, Variable Speed Drives
- MATLAB, Simulink, P-Spice, PLECS, Simetrix – Huge bonus
- Knowledge/experience of EMC testing
- Great team player and communication skills
If you or anyone in your network that could be interested in the role as a Power Electronics Design Engineer, please apply with your latest CV and call Frank at Premier Engineering on for further information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'