Power BI Developer - Startup
An award-winning, high-growth Fintech startup is seeking an extremely engaging and accomplished Power BI Analyst to join its UK team based in Central London (role can be fully remote or hybrid).
You will strong knowledge and experience building reports and dashboards using Power BI and excellent presentation skills. The successful candidate should have bags of energy and initiative, able to ask questions, highly driven and keen to develop their career further.
- Fully understand data requests that can be of varied detail and quality, analyse the full range of requests and be able to prioritise or provide solutions that will most benefit the organisation.
- Work closely with all business areas, either to assist with operational targets and monitoring, as well as providing BI dashboards and reports that will help staff in supporting our customers and influence our business strategy.
- Analyse, and process a broad range of data
- Good communication skills are essential and the ability to always articulate effectively and professionally at all times with both technical and non-technical colleagues, across all our markets globally.
- 1:1/2:1 degree educated
- Solid practical experience of building reports/dashboards and visualisations using Power BI
- Database/data warehousing experience desirable
- SQL data manipulation experience desirable
- Able to partner with and present to senior stakeholders
This is a phenomenal opportunity to progress your career within a high-growth startup, during a hugely exciting time in its history. Equity offered.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Intelligence Tools
- Data Analysis
- Data Warehousing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'