Nigel Frank are seeking an experienced Power BI Consultant to work on a 6 month contract.
The chosen developer will be responsible for working alongside the business intelligence team to help implement Power BI for a global FMCG based in London.
- Experience dealing with stakeholders and senior management .
- A competent user of the Microsoft BI Full Stack (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS).
- Knowledge and ideally hands on experience of Dynamics 365.
- Confident user of DAX and able to building reporting dashboards in Power BI.
- Experience in the full project-lifecycle including hands-on development.
- Deliver and provide solutions surrounding Power BI using Power query, Power maps, Power pivot and Power view.
To discuss the role further and apply:
Contact Matthew Brown on , or alternatively email
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
- "Power BI" AND SQL AND DAX
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job