- ·support our operational colleagues in enabling better lives for the participants on our employment, skills, health and wellbeing programmes
- ·provide data to our commissioners to support evaluation of participant progression and revenue claims
- ·provide business intelligence to our senior leadership teams in order to support decision-making to maximise performance revenue
- ·ensure that there is a 'single version of the truth’ in relation to all of our contractual performance
- ·Maintaining a suite of Power BI reports, which are published to the business pillars to monitor contractual requirements/KPIs and provide day-to-day operational management information to drive continuous improvement.
- ·Working on projects as directed by the Business Intelligence Manager, which drive innovation and analytical methods and help to transform the behaviours of Ingeus to understand the value of data, insights and analytics.
- ·Working with operational colleagues in business pillars to define the business requirements of reporting, whether ad-hoc or ongoing requirements, and building the reports in appropriate technology (primarily Power BI), working with the Data Warehouse team if and as required
- ·Developing the knowledge of colleagues across the business pillars and central teams, empowering them to use the self-service capabilities of the Power BI reporting suite, which is developed and managed by the Data, Insight and Continuous Improvement team
- ·Taking the lead on designated contractual returns to our commissioners across the business pillars, liaising with operational colleagues as necessary to ensure the best possible position in terms of our reported performance and revenue. Examples include:
Contractual KPI Reporting for our three Work and Health Programme (WHP) contracts
Customer Survey Returns for our three National Diabetes Prevention Programme (NDPP) contracts
- Using a variety of analytical techniques and data sources, in order to hypothesis test correlation between joint data sets, actions, events and outcomes; and to identify opportunities to increase performance and revenue
- Any other duties commensurate with the role and as advised by the Business Intelligence Manager
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience, along with proven experience in data analytics
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Excel, Power Query, DAX and Power BI to analyse and present data to support continuous improvement
- Experience of working with high volumes of sensitive participant data in CRM systems and the associated data structures for participant progress reporting
- A working knowledge of SQL and Data Warehousing is desirable
- The company obtaining satisfactory references, covering the last 3 years of employment including gaps;
- The company obtaining a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Certificate in respect of you from Disclosure Scotland/ the Disclosure and Barring Service in England and Wales;
- Your legally entitled to reside and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'