Job Title: Paint Shop Operative
My client, a manufacturer of high-end bespoke products is recruiting for a Powder Coater to join the paint shop team. Previous experience with powder coating processes is essential and any prior experience within similar Paint shop set ups is preferable but not essential. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with a want to learn and develop. This role will suit someone who would like to take responsibility of the paint shop team and be a leading hand to a team of three. You will b reporting to the Production Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee the team of Paint shop operatives, (3-4 people), assign tasks and duties to ensure workload and weekly requirements are met
- Priming and painting of castings, shells and bracketry
- Competent with the use of hand held orbital sanders and polishing machinery
- Effective communication with Management and colleagues
- Able to work as part of a close team
- Be able to follow instructions given by line Supervisor/Manager
- Work to high standards and targets
- Adhere to safe working practice in accordance with company PPE requirements and Health & Safety Policies
- Quality and quantity checks to be performed on all paint processes
- To undertake training if required
- Any ad hoc duties as required
Monday to Thursday 08.00 - 17.00
Friday 08.00 - 14.00
Competitive Salary, negotiable depending on experience.
20 days annual holiday entitlement, plus Bank Holidays. Overtime available. Workplace Pension. Monthly Performance Bonus and Christmas Bonus.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'