Poultry Marketing Manager
Are you a passionate about Poultry with a Bachelor's Degree in Poultry/Swine/Animal Science looking for your next challenge?
Do you want to play a prominent role in taking new products to market?
Are you able to use your expertise to deal with market collatoral and rebrand exisitng products?
A well established multi-billion dollar Poultry Nutrition Company are seeking a goal orientated, enthusiastic and experienced Bachelors Graduate to join their expanding team. You will work alongside a supportive and inclusive team of nutritionists and sales managers to provide clients with excellent products and well branded releases.
You will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package as well as the opportunity to work for a fantastic, friendly and welcoming team.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Bachelors in an Animal Nutrition related discipline;
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of technical poultry products including whole feeds and feed additives;
- An analytical ability to read data and problem solve;
- 5 years in Marketing;
- A positive and enthusiastic working attitude.
You will receive:
- A generous package including health insurance, competitive salary and strong opportunity for promotion;
- Specialist training in your area of expertise;
- A management route for the right individual to grow with the company;
- A flexible and friendly working environment.
If this opportunity sounds like you, please apply through the button below or alternatively send your resume Should you wish to discuss the role in more detail, please call our offices on + 44 (0) .
- "agriculture" "specialist" "poultry" "nutritionist" "animal" "technical" "marketing"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job