Poultry Farm Stockperson
Job title: Poultry Farm Stockperson
Location: Lidgate, Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, East Anglia
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you in a commutable distance of Lidgate, Bury St Edmunds?
Our client is a Norfolk/Suffolk based farming company managing the production on a number of poultry farms.
Roles are offered with a generous remuneration package including bonus and opportunity to progress.
They are currently looking for a Poultry Farm Stockperson with an overriding desire to learn and the ability to work as part of a team or on their own initiative.
Job description for Poultry Farm Stockperson
- Working as instructed by the farm manger
- Complying with Health and Safety requirements
- Looking after Bird Welfare to the highest standards as directed by the farm manager
- Maintaining extremely high hygiene and biosecurity standards
- Using your communications skills to effectively communicate with other members of staff
Requirements for the Poultry Farm Stockperson
- Experience is preferred but not essential as training can be provided
- You will have a positive attitude towards work
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Dedicated, hardworking and reliable
- Must enjoy working with poultry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'