Role: Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Structural Biology)
Location, Harwell, Oxfordshire
Salary: £33,000 - £43,000
I am currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity to join an incredible company based in Harwell. This position would suit a talented candidate who is passionate about research, development and technology. This organisations is dedicated to transforming life science through ground-breaking research.
- A PhD (or close to completion) in structural biology or related field.
- Practical experience of cryoEM, including sample preparation, data collection, image analysis and 3D reconstruction.
- Ability to co-ordinate multiple aspects of work in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Ability to solve problems using innovative and flexible thinking.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Experience of instrument development and deployment.
- Experience of working in an industry setting.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or send me your CV:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'