Technical Consultant, Manchester, circa 55k
Our Client is looking to recruit a driven and highly logical Technical Consultant with a proven track record of delivering PIM / DAM / ERP projects on time, to specification and to quality assured standards. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of Java, NOSQL Databases and capable of both Pre and Post Sales Consultancy.
As a PIM Technical Consultant you will be responsible for gathering functional and non-functional requirements, whilst interacting with business stakeholders to create end-to-end solution architecture. You will be prepared to roll up your sleeves, implementing and configuring solutions which integrate effectively with upstream and downstream systems.
The role also includes the challenge of dealing with the people factor, and the wide variety of national and corporate cultures that we meet in our daily business. You will be able to draw on a breadth of communication skills to evidence what you do with systems and architecture, to enhance business benefit.
To apply you must:
- Have a minimum of 3 years practical working experience implementing PIM / DAM / ERP Software.
- Have experience designing and implementing workflows.
- Have significant Java and Web Services experience.
- Be educated to graduate level or a professional equivalent, demonstrating a sound grasp of computer science.
- Be a good communicator, including written and verbal communication, and a good listener, with the ability to grasp complex business situations and represent them technically.
- Be experienced in structured problem solving. Possibly by being trained and or certified in a suitable methodology.
To apply please send your CV to
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.