Post Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager - BI / Analytics Software (Home Based - North/Midlands)
Excellent opportunity for a Technical Post Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager with experience and technical understanding of software applications and/or virtualised environments, to join an exciting and rapidly growing software company based near Slough. Due to continued success, this global organisation are looking for Technical Post Sales Consultant to work with a range of high profile, fortune 500 customers.
You will provide exceptional service to a rapidly growing customer base, identifying the technical requirements within an opportunity and matching them to product offerings. You will be involved in providing product demonstrations and evaluating proof of concepts to customers, and existing customers, working closely with the presales consultants.
The successful candidates should have a technical background or understanding, and be able to talk around and explain technical solutions to key stakeholders. You will be an advocate for your assigned customer accounts within the organisation, representing the needs of these high-value customers to various departments and functions within the business.
As the Post Sales Consultant / Technical Account Manager, you will have previous experience in maintaining existing customer relationships. The following will also be beneficial to your application:
- Proven ability to generate sales and revenue
- Excellent communication, organisation and presentation skills
- Experience delivering solutions to large enterprises (Fortune 500, FTSE 100 etc.)
- Technical documentation and presentation experience
- Ability to conduct meetings and follow up with all parties involved
- Willingness to learn and adapt within a highly collaborative team and in a fast paced environment
- Ideally worked as a technical post sales consultant or Technical Account Manager
- Ideally experienced in the software sales market
In addition to the above skills and experience, it would be beneficial if you have an understanding / experience in either an engineering or sales /post sales/presales / account management capacity, of any/all of the following:
- Desktop technologies
- Windows Servers
- Virtualisation , ie server based computing, desktop virtualisation, EUC. Ideally citrix and/or vmware experience
- SAN, NAS storage
- Understanding of relational databases, SQL Server (SSRS would be beneficial), and other related BI technologies
This is a great opportunity to join a company offering an exciting product set and who operate on a global scale, at an early stage of the formation of their UK-based team. The successful candidate will have genuine opportunity to quickly progress and develop their career within a company that's rapidly expanding.
- Software Sales
- Technical Presales
- Presales Consultant
- Software Presales Engineer
- Post Sales / Technical Solutions Engineer
- Post Sales Engineer / Account Manager / After sales / Retention / Sales Engineer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'