A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client, a well-established Estate Agent, who are seeking an enthusiastic, presentable and well-spoken Post Sales Co-ordinator to work within an their head office based in Solihull. You must have some experience in Property or vast experience in Sales.
The company is vastly growing and expanding. Many opportunities in the future will be available for the right candidate.
- Problem solving when they arise
- Dealing with clients over email & telephone
- Ensuring key milestones in the post sales process are hit according to the timescales stated
- You will be liaising with a range of solicitors, mortgage lenders and Estate agents and reporting back to the Vendors and purchasers
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- 100% Customer focused, with the customers best interests at the heart of every action
- Property experience would be hugely beneficial
- Well organised with good interpersonal skills, ideally experienced in liaising with sellers, buyers, solicitors and mortgage brokers (with an only the best will do attitude)
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and positively contribute to the team
- Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast pace high-volume environment
- Excellent IT skills; knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
In return you will be offered training within the company, and a competitive salary of £19,000 OTE £21,000 plus. This position offers progression and development within the company.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job