Post Room Operative, Poole, £17,000
Our innovative and unique client who specialise in delivery management are now in requirement of a proactive and enthusiastic Post room Operative. Assisting in the day to day, but vital tasks of their busy post room you'll be a key member of their small but welcoming team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Updating the internal bespoke database with client details
- Scanning all incoming mail
- Liaising & booking in deliveries with couriers & hauliers
- Producing postage documentation for Goods-Out
- A strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good typing skills
- A positive outlook and work ethic
- The ability to pick up new systems quickly
The Post Room Operative opportunity is available immediately on a temp to perm basis. For your administration and data entry skills you'll receive an hourly rate that equates to just over £17,000 pa (this will increase after 3 months), on-site parking, and the benefit of a 4PM finish every day. The suitable candidate would need to drive or live in close proximity to the premises due to the location.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity for you and you feel you could be their next Post Room Operative then we look forward to receiving your application, don't forget to 'Like' us on Facebook to be kept up to date with all our latest jobs.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit candidate's details or share them
- Administrator Admin Administration Filing Scanning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job