Post Room Assistant
Hargreaves Lansdown sends over a million letters and packs to our clients each year; most of which are posted from our offices in Bristol. Some answer administration queries, some answer investment queries, others provide information on investments for our clients to make informed decisions.
The role will obviously require regular administration work, but it will also involve a number of other tasks to ensure that letters are posted to clients as quickly as possible.
This role requires someone to help send out those letters. You must possess administration skills and should be able to pay excellent attention to detail. You should be able to prioritise work in what often becomes a very busy Post Room environment.
Exceptional administration skills, as well as effective use of computers is essential.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Completing various administrative duties
- Processing outbound post
- Printing and posting of client letters or information packs
- Coordinating mailing requirements
- Amending client records on our computer systems
- Providing administration of our "recommend a friend" offers and sending out incentives to qualifying clients
- Accepting deliveries of literature and stationery supplies
- Maintaining the literature requests system on internal system (Spidermail)
Key skills and experience:
- Grade C or above (or equivalent) in GCSE Maths
- Experience of working with computers in an office environment
- Experience of working within a team or working on projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Computer literate
- Basic understanding of Financial Services
Hargreaves Lansdown is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce. As part of your application we would be grateful if you could complete an equal opportunities section. The information will be used solely for diversity monitoring purposes and is not visible to the person reviewing your application form.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job