Post Production Assistant - London - £22k -£25k depending on experience + benefits
Our client is a well-established retail company based in London, due to growth and expansion in retails stores and online sales they are now looking to recruit a Post Production Assistant.
The role is working in our clients in-house Post Production team and will be playing a vital role in assisting with the coordination of the Production and Post-Production workflow and delivery, tracking and co-ordinating all milestones to assist the Head of Production in meeting all deadlines.
You will track and co-ordinate all milestones relating to Production and Post Production projects to assist the Head of Production in meeting all Project deadlines.
As a Post Production Assistant it will be your responsibility to ingest and organize all Rushes from Production shoots as well as download and manage any 3rd Party Films and footage. The role will involve setting up Projects on our Avid Nexis Server and Avid Media Composer.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of Broadcast File Formats is desirable for both ingest and delivery.
- An interest in both Editing and Motion Graphics is desirable for the role. As a Post Production Assistant you will also be expected to carry out basic assembly Editing tasks on a daily basis as well as assisting the Post production Editing Team on Editing Projects during busy periods or personal down time.
- The role will suite someone who is interested in the technical aspects of Post Production and Editing and who is also highly organised.
- A knowledge of Avid Media Composer, After Effects and Photoshop is desirable as is previous knowledge of Avid Nexis, however as this is a junior role training will be provided in line with the departments needs and workflows.
- A knowledge of regulatory codes and their interpretation by ASA and Clearcast and keeping up to date with new technology in the marketplace is desirable for success in this role.
Keywords - production, TV production, television production, films, post production, tv broadcast, broadcasting, edition, motion graphics, graphics, tv project, television, adverts, advertising, tv advertising, editing, post editing, avid media, after effects, photoshop, ASA, Clearcast, Avid Nexis, Avid, London
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'