Do you have administration experience in a post production environment? Do you want to work for a Global Media brand?
I am currently recruiting a Post Production Administrator whose duties will include supporting the team with all administrative duties; tracking and updating the status of various projects, creating purchase orders for different territories across the UK, chasing third parties for data, following production work flow procedures, enhancing work flow efficiency's, undertaking research and developing databases/reporting software.
Key skills required for this post;
- Film, Audio & Video Post-Production processes
- FTP and digital file transfer
- Video and audio formats
- Broadcast processes
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Administrative experience
- Organisation skills
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Project
- Successfully manage deadlines
- Maintain positive relationships with all stakeholders
- Make decisions and successfully manage deadlines
- Organise data from a variety of sources and communicate information in a clear and professional manner
- Prepare reports for analysis of department activity
- Adapt to technology changes
- Create and give effective presentations
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract and will start immediately, so please only apply if you can start work straight away (must be available from week commencing 5th February).
- Data entry
- Post production