Victor Chase Legal Recruitment are currently working with an award-winning, full-service law firm based in the heart of Birmingham.
Due to continued growth they are now seeking an experienced Post Completion Assistant to join their established team on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be conducting all post-completion formalities including Registration, Land Registry Forms and AP1s.
The successful candidate will:
• Correspond with clients both over the telephone and in person.
• Deal with the Land Registry, Mortgage Lenders and other relevant parties.
• Use a diary system to ensure key dates and milestones for conveyancing transactions are not missed.
• Respond to any Requisitions or queries raised by the Land Registry and other relevant parties.
• Deal with incoming post and evidence of discharge of legal charges.
• Diarise and dealing with retentions held on client ledger accounts.
• Prepare files for closing and archiving.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Harris at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'