Post Completion Assistant
A fantastic opportunity for a Post Completions Assistant to join an established, well respected law firm in their successful Property team. The firm offer excellent career progression and support and the staff are the heart of the business.
Their property team deal with a range of Residential Property transactions and you can expect to gain a great deal of knowledge working within the team!
Duties will include:
- Assisting fee earners with a variety of property matters.
- Audio Typing from digital dictation.
- Opening files and carrying out money laundering checks.
- Preparing Client Engagement letters.
- Using the Land Registry portal to obtain title and carry out necessary Land Registry searches.
- Assisting with drafting the relevant legal documentation to include Contracts and Transfers.
- Preparing Completion Statements and Invoices.
- Dealing with post completion formalities to include drafting and submission of Stamp Duty Land Tax Forms.
- Drafting and submitting applications for First Registration of Title.
- Archiving files and scheduling deeds.
- Legal Secretarial experience ideally in property.
- Display a positive attitude and be flexible.
- Have strong communication skills.
A competitive salary and exceptional employee benefits is on offer for the successful candidate.
- Previous relevant experience