Salary - £19-22k based on experience
Concept Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Portuguese Speaking Service Desk Analyst to join our client's successful bi-lingual service desk team. The successful applicant will be very passionate about customer service, and willing to go the extra mile and learn on the job.
Although previous 1st line IT experience is desirable, it is not essential due to the IT training that will be provided by the client.
Purpose of the Role
Be part of a successful bi-lingual service desk team, working on the Portuguese speaking desk, providing remote 1st line IT support and excellent customer service to the customer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- 1st Line Support
- Logging calls by use of a call management logging system
- You will act as the first point of contact for customers
- Taking ownership of queries from initial contact to call closure
- Answering calls within SLA
- Escalating to appropriate teams where necessary
- Building good relationship with all vendors and customers
- Investigating issues
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Experience in phone-based customer service
- A clear and confident telephone manner
- A logical and methodical approach to fault finding
- Attention to detail
- Hours of work - 37.5 hours a week including weekends as they are operational from 0600 until 2300, 7 days a week, 364 days a year.
Looking to move ASAP so send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
Tim Griffin - IT Recruitment Consultant - -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"