Mathematics Content Writer (Portuguese Language) required for permanent vacancy based in Berkshire area with a fantastic organisation whose business is expanding, offering an annual salary up to £36,000 with excellent employee benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be instrumental in the early stage development of an expanding organisations Portuguese language mathematical digital education platform. This exciting opportunity will encompass and develop your proven skills in Portuguese mathematics education delivery, subject matter content writing and your general passion and interest in mathematics.
Suitable applicants will ideally have been educated through the mainstream Portuguese system as this position will see you focusing solely on the Portuguese speaking education market.
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate excellent content writing skills which includes the creation of easy to read mathematical content that is pedagogically rich, and age appropriate for a K-12 audience.
General Responsibilities Include:
- The creation of high quality mathematics questions, solutions, and the review and editing of mathematical of these
- Excellent English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English translation skills
- Complete responsibility and ownership for Portuguese written content
- Working with other team members to update, improve, redesign, and to expand current portfolios
- Working on aspects of the organisations Portuguese curriculum design
- Regular interaction with other content writers and developers either face-to-face, by email and telephone
- Advise on the role out of the organisations mathematical content to Portuguese speaking countries
Qualifications and Experience:
- Mathematics bachelor’s degree or higher
- A mathematics PhD would be positively reviewed
- Mathematical writing, copyediting or other related experience, preferably in Portuguese
- Experience teaching mathematics in a Portuguese education environment
- Knowledge of mathematics curriculum in Portuguese speaking countries
- Experience of mathematical curriculum, notation, and conventions in Portuguese speaking countries
Skills and Competencies:
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Outstanding command of both oral and written English and Portuguese
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Professional approach with excellent work ethic
- Organised with an ability to produce written content to the highest standards
- Adaptable, flexible and a keenest to learn new skills
- Natural problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
This fantastic opportunity is offering depending upon experience an annual gross salary circa £30,000pa and £36,000pa plus benefits.
If you have the required experience and expertise and wish to be considered for this exciting position, please forward your CV in the first instance.
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to communicate with all candidates, therefore if we have not contacted you within 5 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further with us, please call MPW Recruitment Solutions Ltd for further details.
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job