Porting Desk Coordinator
Salary: Excellent DOE
Employment Status: Full-Time: Shift Rotation
About the Role:
This role will encompass a range of key customer service activities providing support to both telecom end users and channel partners, you will act as the prime customer contact point for all query types.
This role will be targeted against first time fix, and for any activity which requires hand off to other areas for action.
Customer Support will be provided across a range of products (both Gamma and 3rd party) although primarily around Number Porting.
• You will have an excellent mix of both Admin and Customer Service experience, taking pride in putting the customer at the forefront of all interactions.
• You will have excellent IT Skills, especially MS Excel. As well as a familiarity with general Customer Service handling & CRM systems.
• You’ll have an outgoing and welcoming personality, able to adapt to differing customer groups at ease.
• You’ll take pride in providing a first-class customer experience at all times
• You’ll ideally have a sound technical understanding with an interest in the wider IT/Telecoms world.
• Whilst not essential the ideal candidate will have experience working within the Telecoms industry and will be used to a fast paced customer service role
People are the lifeblood of our success. The people working for us are unusually passionate and enthusiastic about what they do. That’s because the ethos within our company is an open, friendly, honest, non-political environment, whilst always being responsive, flexible, committed and hardworking.
In 2017 we were voted one of 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For’ for the fifth year running.
There are many good reasons to join Gamma. You’ll find we work in a relaxed environment with an emphasis on delivering the highest quality in everything we do, especially customer service, where we have a reputation far above our peers in the industry.
- Telecomms Support