Up to £40,000
D&R Partners is proud to represent a competitive, short-term property financing lender that takes pride in having a unique grasp of its customers' difficulties and providing appropriate solutions.
They are now looking to hire a new Portfolio Manager to help them with their recent expansion. The primary focus of the position will be on the administration of client accounts from completion through redemption, as well as ensuring that records are up to date and monitoring exit status.
Further responsibilities the role will include:
- Maintain customer accounts accurately and in adherence with company policy and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate proactive and positive behaviour in line with company culture
- Manage excellent stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Work efficiently and effectively to the highest quality standard
- Manage portfolio arrears within company risk appetite
- Respond to all correspondence and communication within agreed SLAs
- Arrears & Recovery action and communication to be taken as per policy requirements
The Portfolio Manager will possess qualities such as:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong telephone and relationship management skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment working to agreed SLA’s
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word and Excel)
If you have experience working in a servicing team within regulated financial services and are looking for the next step in your career, then apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'