An opportunity is now available for a Portfolio Manager to join Rawlence and Browne Chartered Certified Accountants in Bournemouth
In this position, you’ll be:
- Looking after a varied portfolio of business clients
- Overseeing the practice accounts team
- Assisting the partners in managing and growing their new practice in Bournemouth
- Communicating with clients on a variety of business and tax matters
- Producing financial accounts for a wide range of businesses
- Getting exposure to both corporate and personal tax
If this sounds great, here’s what experience we are looking for:
- Several years of current Accountancy practice experience.
- ACCA/ICAEW qualified but not essential
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to build excellent client relationships.
This Accounts Manager position is offering a competitive salary package and excellent future prospects within the practice to include potential share options.
If you have the required experience and want a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job