Managing your own portfolio of clients, reporting directly into the Practice Manager, whilst reviewing the work of juniors assigned to your client.
Well established Accountancy Practice based in Wimborne.
- Plan the production of any accounts ensuring junior staff are utilised efficiently and consistently approach each job with a team mentality
- Oversee the completion of accounts jobs ensuring junior staff are assisted and supported where needed
- Liaise with practice manager on completed jobs
- Maintain effective communication with all stakeholders- internal and external
- Take full responsibility for client contact in your portfolio; answering all queries and attending client visits as when necessary
- Attend marketing/networking events and business developments activities as requested by the Directors.
- Ensure all junior staff in the team receive the required level of on-the-job training
- Qualified accountant by official qualification or experience-ACA/ACCA/QBE
- Self motivated, efficient and hard working
- Have good communication skills
- Able to interact positively and constructively with staff at all levels
- Have previous experience of managing or reviewing junior members of staff
- Able to take responsibility
- Able to deal with deadlines
- Articulate and be able to build rapport with clients
Competitive package and progression opportunities