This firm of Accountants boasts an excellent professional training programme, with ACCA gold accreditation, exceptional client retention and exposure and a fantastic remuneration package
As a Portfolio Manager, you will work within an established department, duties include:
- Manage a wide ranging portfolio of clients including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and trusts, owner managed and corporate clients.
- Prepare all aspects of the clients' affairs including accounts preparation, taxation and even company secretarial
- Act as first point of contact for clients, offering a tailored service
- Deliver a high level of accuracy and report straight to Directors of the firm
- Help train and mentor junior team members
- Qualified with a recognised Accountancy qualification, ACA or ACCA, or be actively studying towards these qualifications
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Strong client exposure and comfortable delivering both compliance and advisory work
- Engaging culture
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Private medical
- Parking permit provided
- Pension scheme
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.