£30,000 + Pension
This the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Assistant Accountant to join a growing local firm of Chartered Accountants and take responsibility for a diverse portfolio of client accounts.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing accounts on behalf of small - medium sized clients based throughout the UK
- Reviewing client bookkeeping and accounting processes, PAYE returns and VAT returns
- Ensuring client accounts are maintained in compliance with current statutory legislation
- Advising clients on all areas of tax planning, current tax legislation and personal tax issues
- Assisting clients with new business acquisitions, accounting processes and corporate finance
- Preparing year-end accounts, assisting with audits and filing annual statutory returns
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"