A Top 20 firm of accountants is seeking a qualified Accounts Senior to manage a portfolio of clients at their small regional office in Berkhamsted.
The role will involve managing a mixed portfolio of approximately 100 clients, completing their accounts, VAT returns and tax returns (no audit).
- Managing a portfolio of clients from start to finish
- Producing year-end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and companies
- Preparing associated corporation and personal tax computations
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
- Giving clients advice on accounts and tax matters
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in a UK accountancy practice
- Able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Confident speaking to clients and providing advice on accounting matters
Please apply today or contact Jim Knott at AJ Chambers for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job