Earth Wind & Hire have been mandated by a leading private equity firm to resource a Solar PV Portfolio Manager to join their renewable energy asset management team.
In this role you will be responsible for a 30MW portfolio of ground mount solar farms. You will be the main point to the asset owner, who are a major European institutional investor.
* Direct liaison with the asset owner, responding to client queries and establishing a strong rapport.
* External stakeholder management of key contract counterparties, these include O&M providers, PPA off-takers and technical advisors.
* Project management and of key weekly workflows and deliverables, including performance reports and maintenance trackers.
* Monthly review of the management accounts for the solar farms,
*Working with technical advisors and wider team of Asset Managers to identify opportunities for the optimisation of solar plant performance.
* Minimum of 5+ years of experience in asset management/portfolio management
* Comfortable in your ability to carry out client management / account management duties
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to internal and external stakeholders.
* High level of numeracy.
* A self-starter who can take ownership of key tasks
* Passion for the renewable energy industry.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract and the client is looking to start the selected candidate as soon as possible. If the assignment is successful then there is a possibility that the job will be made permanenet.
Please apply early for immediate consideration.
- Account Management
- Asset Management
- Private Equity
- Renewable Energy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'