Portfolio Manager / Senior PMO Manager - 12 months + - Glasgow
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced portfolio manager for an initial 12 months contract in Glasgow.
You will be required to have worked at senior portfolio level on big value projects, ensuring benefits realisation, benefits tracking, monitoring interdependencies between projects and reporting to director level ideally within the public-sector environment.
Essential skills -
- Experience of project reporting and analysis on a number of programmes
- Able to manage programme dependencies and risk identification and monitoring including maintenance and analyse of RAID logs
- Able to develop and maintain a resource schedule and PID, working with multiple senior stakeholders
- Manage budgets, track and report on spend against planned activity
- Experience of providing secretariat function and regular reporting to project boards and teams.
- Able to support the Programme Director
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of analysing data and reporting
- Experience in high value procurements would be extremely desirable
Please note this position falls inside IR35
Candidates will be expected to hold a Basic Disclosure Scotland issued in the last 12 months or be happy to undergo this clearance.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please send me your CV for consideration.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
- Portfolio / Budget / Director / RAID / Procurement / PMO / PID