Major global leader within the conference field is going through a period of dynamic and exciting change as it moves away from the traditional conference format and is looking for a portfolio manager to help facilitate this change.
Reporting to the Senior Portfolio Director, the role involves the project management and production of the series of telecoms events - the telecoms team is currently generating some of the highest revenue across the group. You are responsible for creating exceptional products and world class events that are at the heart of their industry, as well as the delivery of an exceptional audience both onsite at the events and subscribed to their digital platforms.
This is a unique opportunity to not only work in a fast paced, dynamic, entrepreneurial business but also to be a part of the largest conference company in the world.
Duties will involve:
- Development of high quality, content rich events
- strategic planning at event level
- putting the customer at the front of all event and product decisions
- actively contributing to the delegate and audience acquisition process to ensure maximum attendance of high quality, relevant attendees to all events
- the development of online / digital events that support the need for fast route to market delivery
- The ideal candidate will have success at a product management level within the commercial conference world, with in-depth knowledge and experience of the business.
- Ideally they will have:
- Experience of successfully producing large scale events and marketing collaboration within a fast paced commercial conference company
- Be a 'product first’ person who understands what it takes to make exceptional events happen
- A good level of comfort with the digital world, from community and content marketing through to 'digital first’ events, and hungry to build this into their event offerings
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive £350.00 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.
- Conference Producer
- Conference researcher