Our client is a global generics player that is involved in developing, manufacturing and marketing oral and injectable generic formulations and APIs. It has a large and diverse product portfolio catering to the therapeutic areas of CNS, CVS, gastroenterological, ophthalmic, respiratory, anti-diabetic, antibiotics, anti-infective and ARVs used for the treatment of AIDS.
Analytics and Business Development, and Contract Management
- Responsible for analytical identification of new product opportunities, evaluation of target opportunities, identification of partners (in-licencing)
- Portfolio gap analysis - evaluate potential opportunities & make recommendations for pipeline wish list based on defined market analytics (new off-patent molecules, niche developments, commercial ROI etc.)
- Business Development for in-licensing deals, contract development and contract manufacturing for the European business
- Developing a strong rationale for investment proposals
- Management of existing in-licensing contracts
- Strong business sense to identify opportunities and develop robust rationale for investment proposals
- Experience with BD deals / experience in dealing with suppliers for oral solids and injectables
- Strong understanding of the European generics space
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and presentation)
- Well-structured with attention to detail
- Strong ability to "connect the dots"
- Strong networking capabilities (for a candidate that also takes up a BD role)
- Strong analytical abilities (IMS data, prescription data, pricing & reimbursement data, MS Excel)
- Strong command of English language is essential and one other European language is desired but not a must.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'