| Portfolio Manager | Edinburgh | £20,000 - £22,000 Basic, £25,000 - £27,000 OTE |
Our client is a leading residential property management company with nearly 30 years experience in handling the assets of private landlords, residential portfolio owners and large corporate and institutional investors.
They are looking for an experienced, dynamic Portfolio Manager looking for their next career move. In this role you will manage the operational and financial performance of large scale residential property portfolios.
Duties will include:
- Outbound: Generate leads from landlord & tenant databases and contacts to secure presentation appointments.
- Follow up leads & opportunities with touting letters and marketing flyers.
- Inbound: Ensure all landlord & tenant enquiries via telephone, web, email etc. are logged on the internal IT system & book appointments in diary.
- Work to achieve personal and team targets with a view of exceeding performance
- Match marketed properties to features tenants are seeking.
- Promote and sell a range of added value products such as mortgage, insurance & utility services etc.
- Complete a visual inspection checklist and advise landlord on improvements required that will promote lettings and agree rental value/letting fee.
- Prepare property files & administer property/ landlord set-up on the system
- Manage property works progression with landlords / contractors to ensure property is ready to let as early as possible.
- Provide accurate and timely reports.
- Understand the importance of targets, the role they play within sales and property management and what needs to happen to achieve them.
- Ensure the cost effectiveness of the individual portfolio with regard to income maximisation, additional services, rent collection levels and void day’s reduction.
- Conduct business in an honest, transparent manner and in accord with company vision and values.
- Build long lasting profitable relations with landlords, with aim of networking to maximise new business opportunities.
- Gather all necessary information and tenancy paperwork to ensure tenancy administration can be achieved fully and speedily.
- Ensure property compliance prior to occupation.
- Deliver personal performance targets to ensure delivery of the company business plan.
- Consistently follow companies agreed processes, practices and approach to landlord instructions, lettings and property management
- Support the delivery of the customer retention strategy ensuring customer service excellence, service level promises are fulfilled and improved engagement and communication.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Able to work on own initiative within defined guidelines
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car for business use, including business insurance cover
- Enhanced DBS / Disclosure Scotland Check
Working hours are Monda to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm with a 1 hour lunch (37.5 hours per week) although you may be required to work additional hours to meet the needs of the business.
In return our client is offer a £20,000 - £22,000 Basic, £25,000 - £27,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Estate Agents
- Portfolio Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job