A large Financial Services company based in Bromsgrove is looking for a Portfolio Manager to join the business to provide a high quality Portfolio Management Service that meets the requirements of the business proposition. Support delivery of suitable TCF outcomes through management of client portfolios.
- Management of client accounts in line with objectives and risk tolerances through analysis, definition and implementation of asset allocation strategies within agreed Service Levels, to include portfolio rebalancing in line with model portfolios.
- Construction of bespoke discretionary and advisory portfolios where specialist requirements exist for advisory clients.
- Construction of the Portfolio models in line with the business appetite for risk as directed by the Investment Committee.
- Assist consultant's activity in terms of client meetings, advice and reporting in accordance with agreed criteria.
- Maintenance of portfolio management procedures and documentation to meet regulatory requirements and provide appropriate audit trail and accountability.
- Produce Operational and Management Information as directed to support appropriate Portfolio Management Team Reporting requirements.
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Senior Manager of the Company or the Senior Portfolio Manager
- Maintain CPD and industry recognised qualifications and skills to the required regulatory level and above.
- Maintain a clear understanding of the concept of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and how the company seeks to comply with this FCA requirement.
- Advanced Knowledge of the Financial Services Market, Investment Products and funds
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Compliance Regulatory Knowledge
- Knowledge of TCF Principles and how they apply to an individual role.
- Level 6 QCA Financial Markets qualification
- Working knowledge of Pershing’s Nexus and Nexus Complete Software Systems.
- Working knowledge of Avelo Software
- Procedural knowledge of relevant operational procedures
- The role of Portfolio Manager is a regulated position (CF30)
This is a great role offering a competitive salary, for further information please contact Ella Britton
- Financial Services
- Portfolio Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job