This is a working from home position working for a leading training organisation based in Berkshire which offers a variety of opportunities for employees to really grow and develop.
As a Portfolio Lead you will oversee all business aspects of vendors or solutions included in your respective portfolio, working alongside the Sales, Operations and Marketing teams.
The successful candidate will ideally have proven experience working within a training operations / product management role for a large training organisation
Areas of responsibility for the Portfolio role:
Portfolio. Identify new technologies/content opportunities from the vendor or industry bodies for open enrolment or Enterprise offerings, and justify their viability to the business to support the continued revenue growth and profitability of the business. Similarly, identify and retire offerings no longer suitable for delivery in the market.
- Price list setting and bid pricing. Regularly review market prices and in conjunction with Sales, establish and manage pricing policies and guidelines to achieve target revenue growth and profitability, while allowing the company to be responsive and flexible to customer requests.
- Account Management. Develop and manage designated accounts including the respective vendor(s) or business partner(s) to achieve personal targets.
- Market and competitor analysis. To regularly analyse market sizing, growth rates and trends, to create a comprehensive understanding of the changes in the market. Review and action a quarterly competitor analysis to include their offerings, pricing strategy, sales strategy and USP’s created by Operations.
- Sales support. To support the sales force with appropriate vendor/solution training and sales content, providing bid support where required. Provide direction to Ops on sales support.
- Vendor relationship management and partner/supplier management. To develop an effective working relationship with the vendor to maximise business opportunity, influence their decision making and policies to the companys benefit.
- Marketing and promotional initiatives. To work in conjunction with the Marketing department to develop marketing programmes to promote the Product line to the target group, and to provide input to ensure that the appropriate marketing collateral is always prepared, updated and available.
- P&L Management. Manage variables that effect the profitability of the Portfolio.
- Bespoke Solutions. To support the sales team with the design of bespoke solutions to meet customer requirements.
Experience / Qualifications Required
- Proven experience in a training operations/product management role for a large training organisation.
- Some technical knowledge of Cloud and preferably Application Development.
- Proven ability of working with little supervision in a service-orientated environment.
- Must have superior interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) with an emphasis for tact and the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships at all levels
- Must have good time management and the ability to work under pressure, to handle interruptions and to manage multiple requests for time
- Sound judgement with excellent problem solving and decision-making capabilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Displays a good sense of commercial awareness and business acumen, is results driven and customer focused
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Displays tenacity and ability to use own initiative and creativity
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and monitor information
- Confident in the management of change
- Integrity: Act with integrity in everything that you do, at all times
- Accountability: Accepting responsibility for your work and contribution as a team member. Dealing with issues and delivering on commitments
- Collaborative: Working together to deliver shared benefits. Building relationships, leveraging skills, knowledge and resources to achieve success
- Decisive: Making decisions and acting on them. Proactively seeking and driving new opportunities and improvements
- Engaged: Being present, visible and a positive force. Developing and sharing ideas and supporting the success of others
- Business Acumen
- New Opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'