Portfolio Investment Administrator
To assist the Investment Manager and take responsibility for the administration of client and investment holding’s data on the systems, including:
- Client account set-up and maintenance
- Transfer of client assets in and out of nominees
- Contract input and ensuring deals are completed
- Ensuring contract notes are produced when required and passed to Investment Managers
- Co-ordination of responses to corporation action notices
- Ensuring that all communication received from clients is actioned promptly and efficiently
- Processing the quarterly adviser fee run
- Dealing with client, introducer and other third party enquiries
- Coordination of Investment Administration projects
- Collation and reporting of MiFID data to custodians and wrapper providers
The job holder will be required to perform any additional activities that are relevant to the role, as agreed with management.
- High degree of numeracy, IT skills (particularly Excel)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Accurate typing skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a busy and fast paced office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'