As the Portfolio Analytics Manager, you will build, implement, and enhance performance tracking and KPI tools, tracking portfolio performance and identifying opportunities to better optimize collection strategy.
One of Europe’s largest Credit Management businesses, this award winning business has offices across Europe and the UK housing around 1600 employees. The company is now looking for a Portfolio Analytics Manager to join the Decision Science department.
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
Key Responsibilities of the Portfolio Analytics Manager:
- Highlight areas for analytic deep-dives and operational intervention
- Lead a team of 1-4 analysts
- Provide analytic leadership around questions related to portfolio performance
- Build, implement, and maintain performance tracking tools that measure current and future asset performance
- Manage high-priority analytic activities within Decision Science
The ideal candidate for this Portfolio Analytics Manager opportunity will have the following knowledge, experience and understanding:
- Relevant educational qualifications
- Strong working knowledge of at least two of SAS, Base SAS, SAS STAT, Enterprise Guide, and Enterprise Miner, alongside sufficiently strong statistical training to understand the mathematics behind the code
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office, especially Access and Excel (experience with database structures would be very helpful)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to present findings to non-technical stakeholders
- Direct or indirect team management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job