Portfolio Analyst (Property Industry)
Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm (1-hour lunch)
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and driven individual with a keen eye for detail and an ability to work with significant volumes of data.
- Monitoring the property database (Qube) by running various Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Database Integrity Reports. Updating the system based on the findings of these reports or reporting findings back to the relevant team.
- Cyclical financial reporting and modelling to track and forecast income.
- Undertaking rent review calculations and amending the financial data held on the database.
- Input and extrapolation of key data in to and from the database (Qube).
- Creation of bespoke reports both within the database and Excel to obtain data required for the wider business.
- Setting up new properties and tenants on the database.
- Monitoring Companies House filing for companies we have a relationship with.
- Taking ownership of our online tenant portal system. Setting up new accounts, working with web/ software developers to address any bugs and addressing any queries received from customers.
- Assisting in ad hoc reporting and projects.
- Fostering good data practice amongst staff through training and liaison with department managers.
- Assisting with incoming phone calls and queries as part of the wider company.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks when required.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- High level of numeracy.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills. Prior experience working with Qube is advantageous.
- Able to summarise data and report it clearly and concisely.
- Proactive - actively looks to improve processes.
- Able to accurately input and update key information on systems.
- Able to review work undertaken by others to ensure accuracy.
- Good interpersonal skills allowing the individual to liaise and correspond with various other teams and departments.
- Graduate with a degree in relevant subject (Maths, Accountancy, Economics, Finance, Property).
- Min 3 A*-C grades at A-Level
- Min 5 A*-C grades at GCSE
- Financial Data
- Property Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'