We are currently recruiting for a Portfolio Accountant to join an expanding Accountancy Practice in Leeds.
This is a newly created role and an excellent opportunity for an individual already working as an Accountant within Practice, looking to expand your experience and take responsibility for your own portfolio of clients.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, your responsibilities will include:-
- Providing accounting and tax services to a portfolio of up to 200 clients
- Developing client relationships
- Advising on best tax strategy and planning for clients
- Handling day to day queries
- Overseeing and reviewing accounts preparation
- Supporting a team of Assistant Accountants
- Ad hoc project work
- Ideally you will be AAT / newly qualified with 2-3 years experience of working in a Practice environment
- First class communication and IT skills
This firm has a proven history of promoting within, therefore there will be ongoing progression opportunities.