Porters - Gatwick Airport
Logic 360 is currently recruiting for Luggage Porters to work at Gatwick Airport. As a Porter, you will ideally have some previous experience in an airport environment.
You will be required to carry out general baggage movements within the airport and assisting passengers with heavy luggage on the trolleys.
- Previous work experience as a porter essentially in an airport environment will be advantageous.
- Able to follow instructions and to work as part of a team.
- Understanding Health and Safety regulations
- Used to working to deadlines.
- Valid Passport/ID and Right to work
- Proof of Address and National Insurance Number
- 5 years' checkable work history (employment /education/ benefit claim/ gap)
- Clean disclosure (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
You will be flexible in working on a shift pattern.