Our client, a leading Engineering & Technology company are currently recruiting for a Porter to join their team ASAP.
You will work 37.5 hours per week on rotation shift varying between 7am starts and 11pm finishes.
The purpose of this position is to support the Operations Manager and Senior Porter with all operational functions associated with the day to day operation of the building. Duties will include:
- Room set ups
- Set up conference & banqueting areas with furniture in the required layout
- Erecting and dismantling of scaffolding
- Ensuring room layouts are completed as per clients requests
- Be pro-active and anticipate client expectations
- Assist the AV team
- Accept deliveries and collections
- Identify cleaning requirements
- Assist the library team with movement of archive materials
- Ensure any transportation of equipment does not damage fabric/the building
- Report any maintenance issues
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job