SpaMedica is one of the UK’s leading independent providers of ophthalmic services and largest provider of NHS cataract surgery.
We are looking for a Porter to join our Hospital in Bolton, to work as part of a team primarily to escort patients to their appointments and management of patient car parking areas.
The hours are 7.5 hours a week, hours could increase depending on business needs and the salary is £10.40 per hour.
- Escort patients to their appointments for SpaMedica assisting the elderly with wheelchair if required
- To be compassionate and Caring
- Opening and closing of external car park and general maintenance and tidy
- Daily management of outgoing post
- Responsible for daily walk round and closing of the building ensuring all areas are secure and alarm is activated.
- Opening of the building each morning and deactivation of the alarm and external walk round checking for sharps
- Assist with deliveries as required in conjunction with clinical stores
- Assist with minor jobs examples include making coffees, ordering stock and helping housekeeping
- Weekly fire appliance checks
- fire door checks
- Weekly fire alarm tests
- Collection of clinical waste and general waste to external wastage area
You will play a key part in our Hospitals helping to take care of our patients, and you will have a passion for delivering excellent customer service.
Travel to our surrounding hospitals will be required.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please apply now, or call our recruitment team to have an informal chat about SpaMedica and this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'