Portal & Platforms Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - Job Summary
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join an award winning business as part of their growing marketing team.
This role reports to the CMO and is a key part of the Marketing team, as responsibility for the web and mobile version of my clients Websites and all landing pages, lead generation pages etc. has come across from a product team into Marketing - this will be your responsibility.
Portal & Platforms Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - Role Responsibility
- Develop, execute and own the strategy for their digital platforms and any future country vari, product pages, landing pages, blog, financial wellbeing site, lead generation/data capture pages and any digital tools and content integrated
- Develop and execute a strategy for new web platform development, including mobile and app propositions
- Drive optimization of the user journey across our owned touchpoints with our UX team
- Manage all onsite tagging, tracking and testing, reporting results and recommendations to CMO and Leadership team
- Accountable for the funnel - i.e. all website analysis and reporting, working with digital performance team to improve efficiency of external spend and internal funnel
- Manage all Marketing and Business requirements for our web, mobile and MarTech propositions, working with a Business Analyst and Product Owners for Borrowing, Wallet etc. to brief development to IT team, owning the deliverables.
- Propose priorities for the digital platform and tools development and related business cases to CMO and CEO
- Own, manage and develop enhancements and improvements to our Content Management System, review tools and platforms used and run evaluation of relevant vendors
- Ensure integration of web properties with key marketing, sales and product activity with support for our business initiatives.
Portal & Platforms Manager - Digital Marketing Specialist - The Ideal Candidate
Technical knowledge and experience In-depth digital experience
- Experience managing major web, mobile sites and apps from planning to delivery
- Able to talk comfortably with developers and business stakeholders alike
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience working with Business Analysts to translate strategy into business requirements and into development requirements
- Experience working with a CMS, Project management tools, Marketing technology (tagging, analytics etc)
- Financial Services marketing experience beneficial
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience in driving web/mobile optimisation
- Analytical, commercial and ROI focus is essential
- Requirements writing and prioritisation
- Superior communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent listening, questioning and requirement scoping skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and hard-working, both independently and in a team environment, in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities Strong attention to detail with the ability to look at the bigger picture
- A positive, solution-minded attitude. Ability to work collaboratively to execute plans to completion
- High energy, can-do attitude with willingness to do what it takes to get things done
Detail2Digital is a trading division of Detail2Recruitment Limited acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Digital & Online companies.