Portal Management x to start asap in - Leeds
SECOM Plc is a world class company supplying tailored security solutions to homes, businesses and public sector organisations throughout the UK. We are a global organisation operating at the local level and committed to providing state-of-the-art solutions to all of our customers. Our strength lies in our reliability and commitment to customer service.
The role 3 x vacancies exists within our busy National Service Bureau for a Portal Administrator to join a busy team.
We seek candidates who have attention to detail, excellent keyboard skills.
- The ability to data extract information and present daily to senior management.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Good organisational skills.
- The ability to work well within a small team.
- Prepared to work shifts (and some nights) , with team members in a safe evironment,
- Liaising with Internal Departments and senior management to ensure KPI and SLA targets are met for key accounts.
- The creation of calls onto our SECOM business system.
- Data inputting and extraction using various client systems and portals.
- Highlighting issues and failures to regional management ensuring a proactive approach to client deadlines.
Excellent keyboard skills (Microsoft office excel, word etc)
A confident telephone manner.
Office administration background, or background from a helpdesk
- Competitive salary base 18,000k
- Attractive benefits package including health insurance
- Career growth
- Paid holiday.
- Pension and health scheme benefits
- Shift pattern working. 4 days on 4 days off
Why join our team?
SECOM is experiencing huge growth and you’ll be part of this growing team. We believe in recruiting from within and they are always opportunities to further your career so please apply today to be part of the interview selection as interviews are taking place in the next 10 working days.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'