For: Portacabin Cleaning and Finishing Operative
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/07043
Pay rate: GBP8.00 per hour (rising to GBP8.21 by April 1st 2019)
Temp (potentially perm after 14 weeks for the right candidate)
Location: Alconbury Weald
Our new client refurbish and convert mobile type premises for various clients including building contractors, residential and office structures - the list goes on.
Although this initially may be temporary work, the client has said the opportunity would be there for the right candidate to go permanent after 3 months.
They are currently looking to employ a cleaning/Finishing Operative at their site at Alconbury Weald on an initial temporary but potentially permanent basis
The role would suit somebody with cleaning experience as the company pride themselves in sending out their portacabins and temporary structures in immaculate condition.
Duties to include:
· Cleaning of temporary structures (portacabins) on return from site
· General site maintenance and cleaning where necessary
· Preparation of temporary structures via deep cleaning before despatch
· General cleaning duties to include mopping, polishing and dusting where necessary
· Liasing with management to prioritise workload and ensure it is done to a satisfactory standard
This is a good opportunity for regular and ongoing work with a fast growing local business.
Working hours - 08.00-16.30 Mon-Fri (although client has said there may be some flexibility for less hours if candidate desires to work around childcare etc)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'