PON Project Manager
Due to expansion and an increase in workload our client is currently looking to strengthen the team with an experienced PON Project Manager to work on FTTP and Blown Fibre Projects.
* You will be responsible for overseeing the complete surveying, design and build for civils, splicing and/or poling of Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) works in rural locations
* Liaise closely with Designers and delivery staff regarding any potential design or construction issues
* Working closely with the Project Coordinator; programming gangs workload and keeping updated on completed works
* Ensuring that gangs are working within guidelines and safety standards
* During the construction stage you will be required to keep the work tracker up to date; whilst keeping the client informed of progress
* Once the work is complete you will be responsible for carrying out in-depth surveys; ensuring that correct specifications are achieved, reporting back on any incomplete work for action
* Responsible for chasing up all incomplete works; prioritising and rectifying accordingly. This will then need to be checked before sign off by the client
* It is essential that you have previous experience working in a Project Management role on PON (FTTP) telecoms projects
* You should have excellent knowledge in the design of telecom networks
* You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages in particular Excel
This position offers career growth potential and a salary of up to £45k + package
Telecom / Fibre / Splice / Duct / Civil / Copper / Cabinet / Pole / Excavation / FTTP / FTTC / FTTH / PON / Utilities / NRSWA / Streetwork / Project Management / Supervisor / Agent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"