The role of Polymer Technologist is key to the business and has a direct effect upon critical business performance targets.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for formulating Production batches and managing raw material stocks.
Key Responsibilities will be:
• To formulate Production batches based on an optimal balance of Production efficiency & Product performance.
• To assess & classify incoming raw materials.
• To manage the raw material stocks via the Supply Chain database.
• To identify opportunities for improved sales margins by careful feedstock selection.
• To support the investigation and closure of Customer complaints / internal non-conformance’s.
• To support the Product Development Department via active involvement with Production Trials and other NPD activities.
The successful individual for this role will be from a chemistry background, ideally have polymer/materials science experience as well as:
• Good time management skills
• Flexibility in approach and the capacity to think “outside the box”
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• A logical and scientific approach to problem solving
If you are interested in this opportunity and fulfil the above criteria, please apply now to avoid missing out on this permanent position!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job