Reporting to the Coating Cell Team Leader, working individually or as part of a small team, the Coating Operator is responsible for pre/post-coating operations ensuring products are manufactured to pre-determined specifications. The operator will comply with all the appropriate manufacturing instructions (including health, safety and hygiene standards) and in the event that any problems are encountered that he/she cannot resolve then these must be passed to the cell team leader.
• Prepare implants for coating in conjunction with the production schedule, complying with the appropriate work instructions, quality specifications and always working in a safe manner.
• Highlight any areas of non-conformance, accurately maintain all records and documentation, notify (in good time) the appropriate person(s) when problems are encountered.
• Ensure that the work area is maintained to a high standard of housekeeping and all equipment is maintained to a good and safe working condition.
• To be flexible and willing to learn new skills
• Uphold and promote the Company values and ethics in a professional manner, demonstrating integrity both internally and externally.
Candiates from a polishing background would be highly advantageous for e.g glazing /polishing medical products, preferably implants.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'