Polish Speaking Sales Administrator
Due to continued expansion, our client is actively seeking an experienced and dedicated Office Administrator to complement their growing company on permanent basis.
Reporting to Managing Director key responsibilities will include;
- Inputting invoices in-to Sage Line 100
- Basic account/finance duties
- Create PO’s
- Sales Order Processing
- Printing labels for the production
- Submit timesheets for temporary workers
- Responding to emails regarding transport/deliveries
- Basic client enquiries
- Organising transport
- Attendance of international/UK tradeshows
- Complete all accompanying administration
The successful applicant will have experience within a comparable role, a genuine passion for admin with exceptional communication/organisation skills. Due to high amounts of communication with suppliers in Poland, fluency is preferred.
This is a great opportunity to join an established, reputable firm during an exciting period of growth.
- Office Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'