Job Title: Polish speaking Product Support Associate
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Salary: £17,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Are you excited about gadgets and technology as well as learning about new consumer products? Are you enthusiastic with an interest in fitness and outdoor pursuits? If so, you need to join our client's Product Support team.
The successful candidate will need to be a real people person with the ability to understand and work with customers to resolve their queries. You must also be a native level Polish speaker with English fluency as a second language.
The role involves responding quickly to customers who contact the business through various channels; Phone, Email, Web chat and Social Media whilst delivering an excellent customer experience.
Purpose of role:
* This role exists within a busy call centre environment providing technical advice.
* You will be responsible for answering telephone and email enquiries from consumers.
* Responsible for providing excellent quality advice in order to meet daily personal and team performance targets.
Key duties and responsibilities:
* Respond to customer calls and emails in a timely manner within the required performance targets of the department.
* Investigate customer's problems, providing quality, accurate and factual replies; escalating customer queries as required.
* Consistently maximize work output through efficient use of time and resources.
* Continually improve knowledge of the technologies developed by the business within the associate's area of specialisation.
* Identify growing problems and bring these to the attention of a Team Manager or Second Level Technical Support.
* Promoting clear communications between the business and its customers.
* Propose knowledge support articles for all members of the team to use.
* Ensure that ISO procedures are observed.
* Provide the Marketing department with support during the organisation and execution of shows as required.
* Other duties as and when requested by Manager
Department Specific Responsibilities:
* Ensure calls are handled according to department quality requirements, this includes, Call times, Hold times and Wrap up times.
* Ensure customer emails are replied to within set SLA's with quality, accurate and factual replies.
* A background in consumer electronics support is preferred
* Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, experience of Mac and CRM systems would be an advantage
* Full training given on company products and systems
Education and experience required:
* Experience of working in a customer focused environment, preferably on inbound calls, or in a technical support function.
* Excellent level of spoken and written English required as training is provided in English
* A good telephone manner with the ability to adapt your response to the technical level of the customer; showing tolerance and professionalism at all times
* Qualified to GCSE level or equivalent.
* Language Skills: Must speak Polish to a native level
* An interest in gadgets and technology are a definite advantage as are interest in outdoor and fitness pursuits
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/