As the On-Site Account Manager you will be responsible for the recruitment and resource management of temporary personnel for my clients key account based in Birmingham.
Ideally you will have recruited for a high profile client account previously, handled volume recruitment and managed the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Basic salary £23k + bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Smart phone and a laptop
- Further flexible benefits
- Attending client meetings
- Providing management information
- Manage weekly payroll
- Experience of working within a client facing role.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work to deadlines
- Fantastic customer service and account management skills
Please contact Mark Shepherd at Fresh Appointments for further details on this exciting opportunity.
Fresh Appointments are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job